After scheduling an initial consultation with the doctor, you will be required to complete our New Patient Intake forms on-line which are designed to provide a deep dive into your medical history and will eventually inform your customized chiropractic program.
What to expect with your first visit
- Full hour evaluation and discussion on treatment approach
- Wear comfortable clothes that do not have metal, in case x-rays are deemed necessary.
- Please bring any x-rays or MRIs taken within the last six months.
- Patients will be notified of fees before any services are rendered.
- All payments are expected at the time of visit.
Report of Findings
Upon checking out of your first visit, the doctor will schedule a two part report of findings. Expect to spend about 45 minutes with the doctor for each report. These reports are done at specific times so that the doctor can spend time one on one with the patient and go over findings in detail.
- The doctor will go over everything discovered on the first visit.
- If the doctor confirms the presence of subluxation and accepts the case, the patient will receive his/her first adjustment on that day.
- A second report will be scheduled the following day to go over the doctor’s best recommendations for the patient.
- The doctor will go over how long the healing process will take, how many visits the patient will need, and how much the services will cost.